- Accommodation and overnight stay are reserved according to availability at the time of booking.
- Weekend appointments need to be booked much earlier, and working days can be booked 7 days in advance.
- For a secure reservation, it is necessary to pay an advance - 30 euros per person.
- Deadline for canceling the reserved arrangement is at least 15 days before arrival.
In the case you need to cancel arrangement, the camp doesn’t refund the payments. You can use paid arrangement in the next season in the period you want.
Prices of all arrangements are expressed in euros, per person.
Arrangements are on a full board basis.
Accommodation and overnight stays are in wooden bungalows.
- The food can be adapted for vegetarians and vegans, but with prior notice.
- It is not allowed to bring alcohol into the camp.
- The prices of the package include all taxes (stay fee, rafting / canyoning fee and entrance fee to the National park), rafting or canyoning equipment (neoprene suit, boots, helmet, and life jacket) and transport from the camp to the starting point of an activity.
- There is no minimum number of participants for the realization of most arrangements. However, for some is necessary. For example, for rafting from the top of Tara, a minimum number of participants is five.
- The minimum recommended age of participants is 8 years, and for canyoning 18 years.
- No previous experience is required, except for mountain biking.
- All our guests must have an ID card, passport or some personal document.
- All arrangements can be extended, combined, etc. by agreement.
- The schedules listed in the description of the arrangement are not fixed and can be changed depending on the wishes and needs of the guests, and during the summer rush hour, the camp management reserves the right to organize activities in several groups and at different times.
- Rafting camp "Highlander" pays special attention to safety and comfort for all guests, but we are not responsible for lost or damaged items.